McArdle Sport-Tec Case Studies and Testimonials
At McArdle Sport-Tec we have a range of case studies and customer testimonials from satisfied clients; having successfully designed and installed sports surfaces in and around the UK for the past 20 years.
The Carrington training ground at Manchester United was installed by McArdle Sport Tec along with the athletics track at the 17th Commonwealth Games. McArdle Sport-Tec was also chosen to install a new full size sand-dressed pitch with warm-up area at The Blundell's School in Tiverton, you can read the case study here and also view the case study from the School's Bursar David Chambers below.
"....it was a super project and your company was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Everyone who worked on site was very personable and helpful. The project was completed on time and on budget and the enlarged facility with two adjacent pitches creates a splendid venue of which we are very proud." - David Chambers, Bursar, Blundell's School
To read more of each individual case study, click on right hand list.
SURFACE: Sand-dressed LSR
CONTRACT PERIOD: 16 weeks
- >> Blundell’s School, Tiverton
- >> Manchester United Football Club – Carrington Training Ground
- >> Reading Hockey Club
- >> St Martin’s School, Brentwood, Essex
- >> Stowe School, Buckingham
- >> Manchester Communication Academy
- >> Derby City Council
- >> The Petersfield School
- >> Imperial College, London
- >> University of Birmingham
- >> University of Manchester
- >> The XVII Commonwealth Games