McArdle Sport-Tec Ltd install third generation artificial turf pitch at Manchester United Football Club’s Carrington ground
Following on from the successful installation of the original artificial turf pitch at Manchester United Football Club’s Carrington training ground, McArdle Sport-Tec Ltd were the obvious choice of contractor when it came to replacing their synthetic surface.
Through close consultation with the coaches and players, McArdle Sport-Tec Ltd developed a solution suited to both senior and academy players.
“When we decided to replace our synthetic pitch we automatically chose McArdle Sport-Tec as they had installed our original pitch. Our previous experience had shown us that McArdle Sport-Tec provided a very high level of service and were able to deliver the project with a minimum of fuss. We are delighted with the installation of our new Monofilament pitch and McArdle Sport-Tec once again demonstrated their ability to deliver a high quality project.” – Clive Snell, Facility Manager, Manchester United Football Club
SURFACE: Lano MXSi 60 - Two colour, monofilament, third generation synthetic surface.
CONTRACT PERIOD: 2 weeks
- >> Blundell’s School, Tiverton
- >> Manchester United Football Club – Carrington Training Ground
- >> Reading Hockey Club
- >> St Martin’s School, Brentwood, Essex
- >> Stowe School, Buckingham
- >> Manchester Communication Academy
- >> Derby City Council
- >> The Petersfield School
- >> Imperial College, London
- >> University of Birmingham
- >> University of Manchester
- >> The XVII Commonwealth Games