Derby City Council appointed McArdle Sport-Tec Ltd to design and build three all weather synthetic sports pitches
Derby City Council appointed McArdle Sport-Tec Ltd to design and build three synthetic sports pitches for Leesbrook Community Sports College, Raceourse Park and Derby Moor Community Sports College.
Despite suffering a set-back half way through the build when an arson attack caused substantial damage to one of the sites, we managed to successfully complete the project on time and within budget.
SURFACE: 3G 50mm monofilament.
CONTRACT PERIOD: 18 weeks
- >> Blundell’s School, Tiverton
- >> Manchester United Football Club – Carrington Training Ground
- >> Reading Hockey Club
- >> St Martin’s School, Brentwood, Essex
- >> Stowe School, Buckingham
- >> Manchester Communication Academy
- >> Derby City Council
- >> The Petersfield School
- >> Imperial College, London
- >> University of Birmingham
- >> University of Manchester
- >> The XVII Commonwealth Games