McArdle Sport-Tec chosen to build the sports facilities at the new state of the art Manchester Communication Academy
After a successful working relationship formed whilst constructing the athletics track at the Commonwealth Games stadium in Manchester, Laing O’Rourke again looked to McArdle Sport-Tec Ltd when it came to building the sports facilities at the new state of the art academy. After close consultation with the client, architect and main contractor we were able offer a solution that met the requirements of all stake holders.
SURFACE: TigerTurf Challenger 40mm pile height third generation synthetic turf.
CONTRACT PERIOD: 14 weeks
- >> Blundell’s School, Tiverton
- >> Manchester United Football Club – Carrington Training Ground
- >> Reading Hockey Club
- >> St Martin’s School, Brentwood, Essex
- >> Stowe School, Buckingham
- >> Manchester Communication Academy
- >> Derby City Council
- >> The Petersfield School
- >> Imperial College, London
- >> University of Birmingham
- >> University of Manchester
- >> The XVII Commonwealth Games